Hello Community Partners!
Partner with us as school returns to session by participating in our “Back to School” social media campaign. Together, we can continue to work to stop the number one killer of teens in the US—car crashes, particularly those caused by distracted driving. Crashes due to distracted driving are 100% preventable. You can be a part of the solution!
Everything you need to speak up with us for the “Back to School” campaign is available below. Use hashtags #Back2School, #SpeakUp4Safety, and tag @impactdrivers (Instagram/Twitter) and @impactteendrivers (Facebook).
What do you have planned to recognize the Back to School season?
Our dynamic campaign is designed to feature you and your brand as part of the solution. Here are five easy steps you can take to collaborate with us:
Step 1: Update Your Story!
- Download our Instagram and Facebook story template here.
- To learn how to update your Facebook story with the template, click here.
- To learn how to update your Instagram story with the template, click here.
- On either platform, use the text function to type in the white speech bubble. Why do you speak up for safety? Click here to see examples for inspiration!
Step 2: Record Your Video!
- Download the virtual background here. Feel free to place your organization’s logo on the bottom left-hand corner if you like!
- Record an 11-second PSA video (ex: As you go back to school, remember that you can stay safe in the car as a driver and passenger! Use your voice and speak up for safety!) dedicated to safe driving. You can use Zoom, Teams, Google Meet, or any platform you are comfortable with that supports virtual background usage. If you’re unsure what to use, follow the Panopto step-by-step recording guide here.
- Don’t know what to say? Click here for some suggestions that you’re welcome to use!
- Throughout the month, post your video(s) on your social media channels. Tag us on Facebook (@impactteendrivers) and Instagram and Twitter (@impactdrivers). Use the hashtags: #Back2School and #SpeakUp4Safety
Step 3: Post Our Content!
- Post one of our Back2School social media graphics on your social media channels. Click here to download the graphics.
- Make your own content and include a caption. We want to see your Back2School ideas!
- Tag us on Facebook (@impactteendrivers) and Instagram (@impactdrivers). Use the hashtags: #Back2School #SpeakUp4Safety