Hello Community Partners!
Partner with us throughout the fall season by participating in our “Gratitude” social media campaign. Together, we can continue to work to stop the number one killer of teens in the US—car crashes, particularly those caused by distracted driving. Crashes due to distracted driving are 100% preventable. You can be a part of the solution!
Everything you need to speak up with us for the “Gratitude” campaign is available below. Use hashtags #gratitude4safedrvrs and #SpeakUp4Safety, and tag @impactdrivers (Instagram and Twitter/X) and @impactteendrivers (Facebook)
What do you have planned to recognize this season of gratitude and thankfulness?
Our dynamic campaign is designed to feature you and your brand as part of the solution. Here are four easy steps you can take to collaborate with us:
Step 1: Post Our Content!
- Post one of our Gratitude social media graphics on your social media channels. Click here to download the graphics.
- Tag us on Facebook (@impactteendrivers) and Instagram and Twitter/X (@impactdrivers). Use the hashtags: #gratitude4safedrvrs #SpeakUp4Safety
Step 2: Create Your Own Gratitude Journal!
- Make your own content by downloading the gratitude journal graphic and telling us what safety choices you are thankful for. We want to see your gratitude ideas!
Step 3: Spread the Word!
- Share your social media posts with your coalition members. Ask them to comment, share, and repost. Let’s spread the word! Together, we can save lives!
Step 4: Record Your Video!
- Download the virtual background here. Feel free to place your organization’s logo on the bottom left-hand corner if you like!
- Record an 11 second PSA video (ex: As you go back to school, remember that you can stay safe in the car as a driver and passenger! Use your voice and speak up for safety!) dedicated to safe driving and speaking up for safety. You can use Zoom, Teams, Google Meet, or any platform you are comfortable with that supports virtual background usage. If you’re unsure what to use, try using Panopto.com! Follow our step-by-step Panopto recording guide here.
- Don’t know what to say? Click here for some suggestions that you’re welcome to use!
- Throughout the month, post your video(s) on your social media channels. Tag us on Facebook (@impactteendrivers) and Instagram and Twitter (@impactdrivers). Use the hashtags: #Back2School and #SpeakUp4Safety