Hello Community Partners!
We would love to collaborate with you from October 16-22, 2022 for National Teen Driver Safety Week (NTDSW) with our “Speak Up 4 Safety” social media campaign. Join the millions of traffic safety champions, teens, parents, and other community members who are speaking up to make a difference and stop reckless and distracted driving. The theme of the campaign is “when you see something, #SaySomething #SpeakUp4Safety.”
What do you have planned to recognize NTDSW 2022?
Our dynamic campaign is designed to feature you and your brand as part of the solution. Here are four easy steps you can take to collaborate with us:
Step 1: Update Your Story!
- Download our Instagram and Facebook story template here.
- To learn how to update your Facebook story with the template, click here.
- To learn how to update your Instagram story with the template, click here.
- On either platform, use the text function to type in the white speech bubble. Why do you speak up for safety? Click here to see an example for inspiration!
Step 2: Record Your Video!
- Download the virtual background here. Feel free to place your organization’s logo on the bottom left-hand corner if you like!
- Record an 11 second PSA video (11 teens die every day in car crashes) dedicated to safe driving and speaking up for safety. You can use Zoom, Teams, Google Meet, or any platform you are comfortable with that supports virtual background usage. If you’re unsure what to use, try using Panopto.com! Follow our step-by-step Panopto recording guide here.
- Don’t know what to say? Click here for some suggestions that you’re welcome to use! On Monday, October 17, post your video(s) on your social media channels. Tag us on Facebook (@impactteendrivers) and Instagram (@impactdrivers) so we can engage with your content! Use hashtags #SpeakUp4Safety #SaySomething #NTDSW
Step 3: Post Our Content!
- Post one of our Speak Up 4 Safety social media graphics daily from October 16-22, 2022 on your social media channels (7 posts total). Click here to download the graphics.
- Tag us on Facebook (@impactteendrivers) and Instagram (@impactdrivers) so we can engage with your content! Use hashtags #SpeakUp4Safety #SaySomething #NTDSW