Hello Community Partners!
This Valentine’s Week (February 12-18), share why you speak up to keep those you love safe. Joining our Valentine’s campaign requires little effort. It is a simple yet effective way for you to say why teen driver safety is important to you and your organization.
Make sure to tag Impact Teen Drivers in your #SpeakUp4Safety #DriveSafeValentine posts so we can engage with your posts! @impactdrivers on Instagram and Twitter, @impactteendrivers on Facebook.
What do you have planned to recognize Valentine's Day?
Our dynamic campaign is designed to feature you and your brand as part of the solution. Here are five easy steps you can take to collaborate with us:
Step 1: Update Your Story!
- Download our Instagram and Facebook story template here.
- To learn how to update your Facebook story with the template, click here.
- To learn how to update your Instagram story with the template, click here.
- Click here to see an example for inspiration!
Step 2: Record Your Video!
- Download the virtual background here. Feel free to place your organization’s logo on the bottom left-hand corner if you like!
- Record an 11 second PSA video (11 teens die every day in car crashes) dedicated to safe driving and speaking up for safety. You can use Zoom, Teams, Google Meet, or any platform you are comfortable with that supports virtual background usage. If you’re unsure what to use, try using Panopto.com! Follow our step-by-step Panopto recording guide here.
- Don’t know what to say? Click here for some suggestions that you’re welcome to use! On Monday, February 8, post your video(s) on your social media channels. Tag us on Facebook (@impactteendrivers) and Instagram (@impactdrivers). Use the hashtags #DriveSafeValentine #SpeakUp4Safety
Step 3: Post Our Content!
- Post one of our Drive Safe Valentine social media graphics daily the week of Valentine’s Day on your social media channels (7 posts total). Click here to download the graphics.
- Tag us on Facebook (@impactteendrivers), Instagram (@impactdrivers), and Twitter (@impactdrivers). Use the hashtags #DriveSafeValentine #SpeakUp4Safety
Step 4: Update Your Photos
- Add our Valentine’s frame on top of your photo or image. (Requires an editing tool, such as Photoshop) Download the frame here!
Step 5: Spread the Word!
- Share your social media posts with your coalition members. Ask them to comment, share, and repost. Let’s spread the word! Together we can save lives!
Thank you for being our Valentine. We are grateful to you for all you do to keep our loved ones safe on the road this Valentine’s Day and beyond. Together we can save lives and stop the number one killer of teens—car crashes, particularly those caused by reckless and distracted driving.