Hello Community Partners!
Partner with us during summer 2022’s 100 Deadliest Days by participating in our “You Have the Power” social media campaign. Between Memorial Day and Labor Day, teen driving-related fatalities increase significantly. Together, we can continue to work to stop the number one killer of teens in the US—car crashes, particularly those caused by distracted driving. Crashes due to distracted driving are 100% preventable. “You Have the Power” to be a part of the solution!
Everything you need to speak up with us during the 100 Deadliest Days is available at https://www.speakup4safety.org/100deadliestdays/. Use hashtags #YouHaveThePower, #100DeadliestDays, and tag @impactdrivers (Instagram/Twitter) and @impactteendrivers (Facebook).
What do you have planned to recognize the 100 Deadliest Days of Summer?
Our dynamic campaign is designed to feature you and your brand as part of the solution. Here are five easy steps you can take to collaborate with us:
Step 1: Update Your Story!
Step 2: Record Your Video!
- Download the virtual background here. Feel free to place your organization’s logo on the bottom left-hand corner if you like!
- Record an 11-second PSA video (ex: 11 teens die every day in car crashes, between Memorial Day and Labor Day, teen driving-related crashes increase significantly) dedicated to safe driving and stopping the 100 Deadliest Days. You can use Zoom, Teams, Google Meet, or any platform you are comfortable with that supports virtual background usage. If you’re unsure what to use, follow the Panopto step-by-step recording guide here.
- Don’t know what to say? Click here for some suggestions that you’re welcome to use!
- Throughout the month, post your video(s) on your social media channels. Tag us on Facebook (@impactteendrivers) and Instagram and Twitter (@impactdrivers). Use the hashtags: #YouHavethePower #100DeadliestDays
Step 3: Post Our Content!
- Post one of our You Have the Power social media graphics on your social media channels. Click here to download the graphics.
- Make your own content and include a caption. We want to see your You Have the Power ideas!
- Tag us on Facebook (@impactteendrivers) and Instagram (@impactdrivers). Use the hashtags: #YouHavethePower #100DeadliestDays
Step 4: Update Your Photos
Step 5: Spread the Word!
- Share your social media posts with your coalition members. Ask them to comment, share, and repost. Let’s spread the word! Together we can save lives!