Hello Community Partners!
We would love to collaborate with you from October 17-23, 2021 for National Teen Driver Safety Week (NTDSW) with our “Speak Up 4 Safety” social media campaign. This grassroots movement has brought millions of teens, parents, schools, law enforcement, advocates, and policymakers from across the country together to tackle the number one cause of death for teens in the U.S. – car crashes. The theme of the campaign is “when you see something, #SaySomething.”
Make sure to tag Impact Teen Drivers in your #SpeakUp4Safety posts so we can engage with your posts! @impactdrivers on Instagram and Twitter, @impactteendrivers on Facebook.
What do you have planned to recognize NTDSW?
Our dynamic campaign is designed to feature you and your brand as part of the solution. Here are four easy steps you can take to collaborate with us:
Step 1: Update Your Story!
Step 2: Record Your Video!
- Download the virtual background here. Feel free to place your organization’s logo on the bottom left-hand corner if you like!
- Record an 11 second PSA video (11 teens die every day in car crashes) dedicated to safe driving and speaking up for safety. You can use Zoom, Teams, Google Meet, or any platform you are comfortable with that supports virtual background usage. If you’re unsure what to use, try using Panopto.com! Follow our step-by-step Panopto recording guide here.
- Don’t know what to say? Click here for some suggestions that you’re welcome to use! On Monday, October 18th post your video(s) on your social media channels. Tag us on Facebook (@impactteendrivers) and Instagram (@impactdrivers). Use hashtags #SpeakUp4Safety #SaySomething #NTDSW
Step 3: Post Our Content!
- Post one of our Speak Up 4 Safety social media graphics daily from October 17-23, 2021 on your social media channels (7 posts total). Click here to download the graphics.
- Tag us on Facebook (@impactteendrivers) and Instagram (@impactdrivers). Use the hashtags: #SpeakUp4Safety #SaySomething #NTDSW